There are a range of ways to join the CMCB as a PhD student, with the main route for home/EU students via one of Warwick's doctoral training centres:
In addition, there are scholarship competitions for students of all nationalities with a mid January deadline for October entry. If you are interested in applying for ny of these, please get in touch with a prospective supervisor to develop a research proposal.
1) International Chancellor's Scholarships - open to any overseas student
2) EU Chancellor's Scholarships - open for EU nationals
3) Warwick Medical School Postgraduate Research Scholarships - open for home students
4) China Scholarship Council - Warwick Scholarships - for Chinese nationals
5) Warwick Monash Alliance PhD Scholarships - 2 years Warwick + 1 year Monash - open for all nationalities
5) SUStech - Warwick PhD Scholarships - 2 years Warwick + 2 years SUSTech - open for all nationalities
You can join the CMCB as a MSc by Research student on a one-year research project. Please find more information plus a list of projects here
Our new seminar series gives a platform to early career mechanochemical cell biologists to explain their science and then discuss with CMCB members. If we think you would be a good fit, we will support you in early career fellowship applications and in other ways.
We'd like to hear from you if you think your science fits with our vision and you are interested in making such an application with our support. Please contact a CMCB PI informally or talk to Darius Koester who is organising this series.